Saturday, August 26, 2006

Three Jewels, Buddhist Center

I'm doing a project for the Three Jewels Buddhist Center in Tucson, AZ. I'll be painting the front window. The plan is a wall paper of Buddhas. And as I'm working on this I'm doing alot of Buddha drawings. I love the mantra. Starting out with one and then slowly filling the sheet till it is complete, and going to the next page. Feeling the brush and the ink loaded fibers touch the page can contain a vaste range of being. There's the soupy overloaded brush, the errant brush hair, the dry brush, etc. And then there's the unknown suprizes. Nothing is ever the same.

I brought these drawing, about 15, to the Three Jewels for them to sell as donations to the Buddhist Center. If you're interested and there's any left you can contact me, and I can get you in touch with the Three Jewels. Go ahead, get one and help the enlightenment grow.

Peace.

posted by Rudi @ 2:53 PM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger AMorris said...

A lightened wallet does not always lead to enlightenment...or does it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home